Dry Ice Blasting Farmington NM
Dry Ice Blasting Farmington NM – Dry ice blasting uses compressed air to accelerate frozen carbon dioxide (CO2) “dry ice” pellets to a high velocity. A compressed air supply of 80 PSI/50 scfm can be used in this process. Dry ice pellets can be made on-site or supplied. Pellets are made from food grade carbon dioxide that has been specifically approved by the FDA, EPA and USDA.
- can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts or creating fire hazards
- can be used to remove production residue, release agents, contaminants, paints, oils and biofilms
- can be as gentle as dusting smoke damage from books or as aggressive as removing weld slag from tooling
- can be used for many general cleaning applications
- environmentally responsible and contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents or grit media
For more information about Dry Ice Blasting Farmington NM or any of our other services please give us a call or request a quote and someone will contact you shortly.